Our website, like many others, stores and retrieves information on your browser using cookies. This information is used to make the site work as you expect it to. It is not personally identifiable to you, but it can be used to give you a more personalised web experience.
If you want to learn more about the general uses of cookies, please visit Cookiepedia – all about cookies.
This website is owned and operated by Alternative Playground Limited (t/a Underground Heart). Underground Heart operates a centralised marketing platform that allows certain businesses to promote deals on the website. Your personal information related to any purchase will be processed by the applicable seller and have Underground Heart will not take any payments in accordance with the privacy statements listed below:
This Privacy Statement explains how Alternative Playground Limited (trading as Underground Heart), a company registered in England processes and uses information about you. We are the operator of this website, and a provider of a range of information. We provide a platform where we may list offers for local services and goods which are made available by other sellers.
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect via, electronic communications.
We reserve the right to routinely update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices and to reflect new or different privacy practices, such as when we add new services, functionality or features to Underground Heart. If we make any material changes we will notify you, either by email (sent to the email address specified in your account), by means of notice on the Site or otherwise. You can determine when this version of the Privacy Statement was adopted by referring to the “Effective Date” above.
1. Situations in which Underground Heart may collect information
Underground Heart may collect and retain the following information from and about you if you interact with us through the Site:
• your email address and Site password;
• your phone numbers, but only in the event that you provide us with that information;
• your location, browser type and operating system, website browsing patterns (e.g., through cookies);
• other information you actively submit to us or we can determine about you based on your interactions with our Site and services.
You may interact with us, for example, if you:
• register, subscribe, or create an account with us;
• visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
When and why Underground Heart will disclose information
Underground Heart are not in the business of selling or renting personal data. Underground Heart will not share your personal data, except as follows:
• with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers within and outside of the European Economic Area, including, without limitation, Alternative Playground Limited
• in case of a merger, acquisition or reorganisation with a purchaser of our company or all or substantially all of our assets;
• to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
• to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, business partners and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Underground Heart;
• in response to a court order, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies or regulators, or
• with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
How We Collect Information
You provide us with personal data when you register, subscribe, create an account, contact us or communicate with us actively. For example, you provide personal data to us when you interact with us online for customer service and other support.
Your Rights in relation to Personal Data; Contact Us
You can access, update, rectify, and delete your information you provided to us in your profile by logging into your account or contacting us at http://www.undergroundeart.com
Keeping your personal data current helps ensure that we can respect your preferences and offer you the goods and services that are most relevant to you.
In accordance with applicable law, you may (i) request access to any other personal data we hold about you and request that it be updated, rectified, deleted or blocked, and (ii) request that we refrain from further use of any personal data we hold about you.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement, if you want to make use of any of the above rights, or other rights that you may have in relation to your personal data if you wish to close your Underground Heart account or if you have other questions or requests, please contact us at http://www.undergroundheart.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Social Site Features
If you are not currently registered as a Underground Heart user and you use the Site’s social network connection functions, you will first be asked to enter your social network credentials and then be given the option to register and join Underground Heart. Once you register with us and connect with the social network, you will be able to automatically post recent Underground Heart activity back to your social network. Please refer to the privacy settings in your social network account to manage the data that is shared through your account.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the collection, processing and use (including disclosure) of information by us through your interaction with the Site. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, processing, use, and disclosure practices. Our business partners may also have their own privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.